How to participate?
To take part in the experiment you just need your mobile. Record at least two videos during the concert. Try to make them at least 2 minutes long. Connect to the WiFi with the credentials provided during the concert. Enter our website: http://phenicx.com and upload your videos. As soon as we have the blog nz final mix ready you will receive an email and you will be able to experience the concert again, through the other people's eyes!
- TIPTOE, Thad Jones
- LEAVING, Richie Beirach (Arrangement: Jim Mcneely)
- GROOVE MERCHANT, Jerome Richardson (Arrangement: Thad Jones)
- EL MARINER, Lluís Vidal
- STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY RIGHT, Nat King Cole, Irving Mills (Arrangement: Dave Wolpe)
- DON’T WORRY ‘BOUT ME, Rube Bloom, Ted Koehler (Arrangement: Quincy Jones)
- CAN’T WE BE FRIENDS? Paul James, Kay Swift (Arrangement: Marty Paich)
- ARMCHAIR, Django Bates
- CHORO DANÇADO, Maria Schneider
- SWING OUT, Bob Mintzer
- ELVIN’S MAMBO, Bob Mintzer
- The ESMUC Big Band (Conductor: Lluís Vidal)
- Tuesday 26th of May, 19:00
- Free Entrance
- Outdoors stage @ L’Auditori; (Padilla 155, 08013 Barcelona); https://email@example.com,2.185329,15z
- Tram: Líne T4 (Auditori/ Teatre Nacional); Metro: Marina (Línia 1); Monumental (Línia 2); Bus (Línies 6, 7, 10, 56, 62, B21, B25 – Nocturns (N0, N2, N3, N7, N11)
PHENICX is a collaborative research project, which mission is to make use of all the richness around classical music: the sound you can hear, the players you can see. The characteristics of a piece, and the differences between multiple performances of the same piece. The background stories behind a piece, and the way it is perceived by different types of audiences. Through smart use of technology, we want to use this richness to build a whole new classical concert experience.